oldphotos

|

Old Town

|

the church St Mary′s

pl en de es fr nl
oldphotos oldphotos oldphotos oldphotos oldphotos oldphotos
zbrojownia stare miasto pałac opatów oliwa kościół oliwa żuraw stare miasto gdańsk ratusz miasto gdańsk
oldphotos
oldphotos
Church of Our Lady formerly
Church of Our Lady formerly
The basilica became erected in years 1379-1502. The whole was performed from the brick.
The church from the beginning of the full moon the function koncathedral.
The basilica St. Mary′s in Gdansk in a modern manner
The basilica St. Mary′s in Gdansk in a modern manner
The basilica belongs to most precious ancient monuments in Europe.


oldphotos
Old Town: Arsenal | Carbon's Market | the church St Mary′s | the crane in the Gdansk | The panorama Motlawy | The street St. Mary's | Sopot: Town Hall | Molo | Grand Hotel | Evangelical Church | The panorama of the city | Oliva: Abbot Palace | Restaurant | Railway station | Cathedral Oliva | Evangelic Church | Peron | Brzezno: Church Rare Antoni | Pier in Gdansk | The tram the beach | The promenade Brzezno Jelitkowo | The dwelling house for the service of the Spa-House | The spa-house in Brzezno | restaurant: restaurantundersalmon | de langfuhr: The former market | The fountain the Grunwald Little pillow Valley | Gedania | The church of the Heart of Mircze Jesus | The tram driving of along the street Of Grunwald | The church Boboli at the street Mickiewicza | The engineering college of Gdansk | The hospital on the Clique street | The Fireman′s depot | The street the Avenue of the Army Polskiego | The street Warynskiego in Wrzeszcz | The mess on the street Slowacki | Jelitkowo: The beach in Jelitkowo | The park in Jelitkowo | The tram depot in Jelitkowo | The brook in Jelitkowo | The promenade in Jelitkowo | The park at the streetcar stop | The Spa-house in Jelitkowo formerly | The house SPA in Jelitkowo | New of Portes: the lighthouse | the rail station | Barracks | The school the number 55 | The former evangelical church | The harbour of ferry | The Franciscan church | The church of Saint Jadwiga | The Oliwska street |
The basilica became erected in years 1379-1502. The whole was performed from the brick.
Mapa serwisu
Gdansk, Zdjecia